For those who enjoyed the first two episodes of the Fresh interviews with early-stage tech entrepreneurs, here is the third episode with Wefinance Co-Founder about building a P2P social lending platform:
Please let us know what you think in the comments or give us some anonymous feedback.
If you liked the first episode, here are several ways to subscribe to updates:
- VIDEO updates: Youtube channel, Mail list and Twitter
- AUDIO updates: Podcast Mp3 RSS feed. iTunes Podcast is possibly coming soon.
- BLOG updates (all posts, not Fresh only): Blog RSS and email list
- BOOKMARK and visit videos page from time to time
Pick what works best for you or a combination.
There have only been three episodes so far. So I am still undecided how much time I am willing to invest in this experiment and what topics and people to focus on. You can greatly influence the way it evolves in the future, so please share your feedback! Also, feel free to comment on my blog or Youtube channel.
Apologies for all the imperfections.
- Wetravel.to Co-Founder and CEO | Building a travel startup
- Teaman & Co Founder | Joining 500 Startups and selling luxury jewelry online
- Wefinance Co-Founder on building a P2P social lending platform
- Powr of You Co-Founder on building a personal data startup
Thank you for your interest!